My Art for Sale..

Buy my art

Advertise here

your 40px advertisementyour 40px advertisementyour 40px advertisementyour 40px advertisementyour 40px advertisementyour 40px advertisementyour 40px advertisementyour 40px advertisementyour 40px advertisementyour 40px advertisementyour 40px advertisementyour 40px advertisementyour 40px advertisement

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Last weekend I tested my Sigma 70-300 APO DG  Macro in my terrace. Took some flower closeups and macros handheld. Sharing them with you here.

1. These are flowers of Tulasi. Technical name "Ocimum tenuiflorum"

tulasi


2. A variety of Marigold flower

zendu

zendu


3. Close-up shot of petals of Kardali in marathi. Don't know its english name :(


petal art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Go to Top